Friday 24 June 2011

Here Goes Nothing

I've been sitting in front of my computer for while, thinking to myself what does one write on their very first blog? You see, I want to get this right since this is my first time. That's right, I'm a blogging virgin.  I've been trying to figure out what I should write, and I've decided to stop thinking and just do it. So here it goes.
Who I am remains a mystery, for now. I'm a teenager living in the land down under, who likes to question everything and everyone.  My hair changes more than the weather and you can usually find me with my nose buried in a book. I'm an observer of the world and people around me. My imagination usually takes me to unusual places.
I don't know what I'm going to be writing on this blog. I might write about life, music, religon or something totally random. Who knows? I guess we'll find out.
I'm not going to tell you my whole life story, not yet anyway. Over time, I hope you'll stay and get to know me.

-Till next time xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hehe, welcome to the blogging world! :) Lovely first post :) Hehe, I loved your description of yourself :) I'm excited for future posts! Oh and thank you for following my blog!


    x
    Meleonie
    {Ramblings Of A Teenage Daydreamer}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for welcoming me!
    I'm glad you liked my post, and I was drawn to your blog immediately :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete